zondag, december 24, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Rianne!

A - Available or single: No, I'm married. For over 18 years....!
B - Best Friend: my husband, Hans
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: Tea mostly. And Spa lemon.
E - Essential Item you use everyday: My computer. I'm lost without!
F - Favorite color: With scrapping it is blue and green, in clothing orange and blue.
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Loosdrecht
I - Indulgence: choclate and buying scrappinggoods...
J - January or February: Februari
K - Kids & Names: I have no kids, but my favorite kid is Emil!
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Scrapping
M - Marriage Date: 28 april 1988
N - Number of Siblings: 1, my sis Regina
O - Oranges or Apples: I love them both. It depends on the season.
P - Phobias or Fears: Sneaks
Q - Fav Quote: You don't remember days, you remember moments!
R - Reason to Smile: meeting with family and friends, chatting an the messageboard, scrapping, Emil
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Charlotte, Serai, Femke
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I look very self assured, buI'm not!
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: sprouts!
W - Worst Habit: I often forget to call someone...
X - Xrays: Mostly hands and ankles
Y - Your Fave Food: braun beans with unions and bacon
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

1 opmerking:

R zei

Cool to read this facts about you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...