zaterdag, januari 06, 2007

Tagged by Ingrid!

Thanks Ingrid!!
I have to:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own.

Hmmm the book closest to me... I'm sitting behind my computer, so that must be a scrapbook, cause my scrapstuff is right behind me... Let's see!
It's "Step up your scrapbooking."


Hmmm that's not easy, it's a lo, with just a few words on it....
He I typ al the words...
LONDON. the tube Londonbridge telephonebooth beefeater parliament
double deckerbus
horseguard bigben
Name of the book: Step up your scrapbooking. Pages you can create with 2, 3, 4 and more supplies. By Lisa Brown Caveney.

I'm tagging: Monique, Marga, en Fauve.


O I love London. ... Been there a couple of times and I would love to go back!

* Edit: On the pictures is Trees, the wife of Hans his boss, with whome I've been to London years ago...

3 opmerkingen:

Lissete zei

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I like your blog, you are very talented.

R zei

Cool pics Miranda!

Who is on the pictures?

Serai Meulen zei

leuke foto's!!! lijkt me onwijs om een keer naar Londen te gaan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...