woensdag, januari 30, 2013

You make me smile ~CSI #56

CSI has another challenge and this is my take on it:
 
This is this weeks challenge:
EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • strings
  • something translucent (not transparent): I used a card and stitched it together to get an envelop. My tag met journaling is in it.
  • plain cardstock background

TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Tuck your journaling into/behind something translucent (e.g., vellum)
  • Write your journaling on a tag that has string.
  • Be inspired by these Rainy Day Journal Writing prompts. I used the first one: Things that make you smile.
 My journaling reads:
Smile:
- birds in the backyard
- dear friends
- a compliment from a colleque
- positive comments on a layout
- a ray of sun between the clouds
- fond memories of good times and sweet people
- a child who calls me "the sweetest teacher"

And I's so happy, cause my layout for case #55 is featured again as Most wanted! Thanks CSI!

Love, Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...