- Prettiest Pink - carnation pink, taken from the bike - 233.129.152
- Palest Pink - light pink, taken from the highlights on the bike - 252.230.233
- White Picket Fence - white, taken from the white tulips - 254.253.249
- Leaf Green - medium grass green, taken from the leaves - 169.203.129
- Handlebars - black, taken from the handlebars - 2.1.6
- document something about spring
- tuck your journaling inside something (like the flowers in the basket)
It took such a long time for spring to begin this year! It was a long winter, both literally and figuratively.
My need for sun was getting bigger and kept being cold.
Until the end of April, then slowly it became spring and I didn't have to wear my wintercoat anymore, although it remains close by on the coat rack. The weather is very changeable.
Now that spring has started again, I can recharge my energy and try to shake off this winter fatigue.