zaterdag, april 06, 2013

Guestdesigner at CSI this month!

I'm so honored and excited! I'm guest designing at CSI this month.

This is the first case of April: #66.

And here is my take on this case:
EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST TWO ELEMENTS)
  • arrows
  • plaid or check pattern
  • bow/ribbon
  • pocket
  • plain white background
TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST ONE ELEMENT)
  • "Anatomy of..." Use the format of The Scene for your topic
  • Handwrite your journaling
  • Put your journaling in a pocket


Journaling (hidden  behind the pic on the striped card):

May 2007
 
In the woods of Zonnestraal I have discovered woodpeckers.  

So armed with camera, lenses and tripod I go on the hunt, to shoot that perfect picture.  
Hours I'm busy with it and I make hundreds of photos.  
But that perfect picture, I have Photoshopped.

Love, Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...