zaterdag, april 13, 2013

CSI case #67

It's time for another case at CSI. Are you going to investigate this case too?
I have as a Special Investigator for the month April.

This is the case:

And here is how I solved it::


EVIDENCE (USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • stars
  • outline elements with pen
  • use plain cardstock
 
 TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Handwrite your journaling
  • Inspiration Words: think, chaos, question-- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
SKETCH: Feel free to rotate, substitute elements, etc., but use as inspiration for your page.


My journaling:

If I'm busy and chaotic, if my head is full of worries and questions, there is only one solution that always works: ride in the convertible.  
The hood open, the wind in my hair, and just not thinking.  
No more thinking, but enjoying the beautiful scenery, the smells that drift by, and enjoying the scalp massage that's included. Fortunately, we both love it and as soon as the weather permits, we are in the convertible many hours.

Love, Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...