donderdag, februari 21, 2013

14 Februari ~CSI #59

Another case at CSI! Case #59. And cause Crate paper is having a Red challenge, I send it in for that too.
Here is my take on this great challenge:

 
 
EVIDENCE (CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS)
  • distressing
  • numbers
  • embossing
TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Document Valentine's Day.
My journaling:

When you say the date February 14 most people think: Valentine's day.
But the first thing I think of is my sister!
Cause Febraury 14 is her birthday.
When we grow up, Valentine's day wasn't an item in the Netherlands. We know it existed, but it was something going on in that crazy America.
Through the years Valentine has become booming in the Netherlands too.  
But we still don't do anything at Valentine's day.
After all it is the birthday of Regina!
Love, Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...