zondag, mei 15, 2011

Sketchabilities May 15 Sketch #47

Here is again a beautiful sketch from Karan:
Don't you love her sketches? I surely do!!
And here is my take on it:
My little sis will be marrying  on June 8!
I was so proud and happy to go with her on choosing her weddingdress... 
You can see our mom and her son Emil were too!

Want to see the layouts the othe DT members made? Take a look at the Sketchabilities blog.
And don't forget to share your take in our gallery. Maybe you will be our next guest designer??

Love, Miranda

11 opmerkingen:

José zei

Hoi Miranda,
Wat is hij leuk geworden..... En de kleuren, helemaal mijn ding. Super!
Veel plezier op 8 juni.
Groetjes José

Stacy zei

What a fun layout, the colors are simply fabulous!!

marlies zei

prachtig geworden !!!! helemaal een top lo !

Shona zei

love the colors very stunning :)

Margreet zei

Wow dat is een mooie huwelijkslayout! Niet te druk maar wel stijlvol. Die knoopjes zijn erg leuk!!

kana zei

This page is really beautiful...love the way you used the buttons on this layout. Congrats on your sister's wedding!!

KrissyClarkMcKee zei

I love all of your embellishments on this - the hearts, the butterflies, and the buttons on the ribbon - it's all fantastic!

Unknown zei

Love the ribbon, the buttefly, the hearts and the buttons...evrything is beautiful!

Michelle McClure zei

What a great layout! The colors are so unexpected for a wedding dress theme. I love the use of the pleated ribbon and musical hearts. I forgot to take photos when I went shopping with my sister for her dress. Glad you were there to document this.

pysselpetra zei

brown and turqoise is one of my favorite color combos all time ♥ you used it so well

Miranda zei

Beetje laat maar ik vind hem helemaal super!!!
Nog maar een weekje... Spannend!
Rustig aan meid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...