(Nederlands vertaling volgt later vandaag....!)
- Jumbo nesting circles (I used the smallest and the one after largest
Transparent (Hambly Vintage Plaid - Brown)
Paint : Dabber Adirondack (Pool)
- Flowers and ribbon from the ZZ September #2 - Memory Lane Kit and the ZZ July #2 - Tropical Breeze Kit
- Rub-ons The alphabet Book Royal & Langnickel
- Letters: Thickers American Crafts
- Board clip Making memories
How to do this:
- Print (or let print) a picture that is a bit big as the inner circle of the smallest circle.
- Put the circle on the picture and trace the contours with a pencil. Cut the picture.
- Paint both the circles with your dabber. You can also use patterned paper if you want too.
- Put glue (I used Tacky glue) on the back of the biggest circle and place it on the transparent. Let it dry and then cut round the contours.
- Glue the picture behind the smallest circle.
- With a eyelet setter (I used the crop-a-dile) you make holes in the smallest circle, where you want the ribbons to be placed.
- Cut some ribbons from a few centimeters. Put them through the holes and attach them with a small staple.
- Cut the flower ribbon in pieces and glue the on each ribbon / hole.