maandag, juli 09, 2007

Guest DT for Scrappers Haven



This layout I made as Guest designer for July for Scrappers Haven.

When I was in the Zoo I made this pic of "stokstaartjes" (I'm sorry, couldn't find the English name of them...).
I thought they were so cute, all together in a bunch.

Used materials:
CS: Bazill
PP: My minds eye Signature Life His "our boy"
Rubons: Daisyd's Spring frame
Queen & Co felt border
(All provided by Scrappers Haven)
Blue ribbon, white flower, Prima flower, button Autumn leaves, letters Senic Route, blue paint, Heidi swapp bling circles, embroderie floss

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

great LO Miranda, they are meerkats.
you can always use google to find the right word teehee.

Brigitta zei

they're soooo funny!!! I've got some pictures of them too somewhere, I'll go hunting for them I think, tnx for the inspiration!!

Ingrid zei

Wow! What a gorgeous LO, Miranda. Love it. I really like the color combo and design. Great job! I hope they like your work so much that they offer you a DT spot. :-))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...