donderdag, maart 22, 2007

Spring crop at Creating Pages!

This weekend there is a springcrop at Creating pages. Friday and Saturday night from 6 to 10 cst!
So come on by, chat a little, have fun a bunch, and say goodbye to the old designteam, and hello to the very talented new one!

I've your coming over to join, please tell, that you heard it from me... I can win a RAK then!


De nieuwe challenge voor de Springboard to summer contest is ook bekend.
De opdracht is om van vilt zelf bloemen te maken en deze te gebruiken op je layout.
En ja... ik heb een idee.

Ik ga waarschijnlijk deze quote gebruiken: If you were a flower,I would pick you!
En afgelopen zondag heb ik een mooie foto van Jamie gemaakt op haar verjaardag, dus... die wordt meteen gescrapt.
Nu nog de viltbloemen. En ook daar heb ik al een idee voor. Ik heb nog schapenwol liggen en wil die zelf vilten en kleuren. Hmm... ik geloof dat ik aan het werk moet!

** The new challenge for the Springboard to summer contest is out.
The challenge is to make flowers form felt and use them on your layout.
And yes... I've got an idea.

I'm probably gonna use this quote:
If you were a flower,I would pick you!
And last Sunday I made a beautiful pictures of Jamie on her birthday, so... that will get scrapped.
Now the feltflowers. Ans therefor I have an idea also. I have sheepwool laying around and want to felt and color it. Hmm.... I think I got to go to work..!

4 opmerkingen:

Serai Meulen zei

klinkt heel leuk. mss dat ik vrijdag even voorbij kom :D. wil natuurlijk wel kijken naar je creaties ;)

Anoniem zei

Dat klinkt zeker leuk zeg!! Volgens mij gaat het weer helemaal gaaf worden! Ik ben heel erg benieuwd!
Veel succes!

Unknown zei

great, thank you, in two languages, Miranda!! (ok, teach me how to say thank you!) we're gonna have some fun this weekend!

Anoniem zei

Wauw, dat klinkt weer als een leuke uitdaging. Ben benieuwd, Miranda!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...