woensdag, maart 17, 2010

Giving up...? {AAM challenge #14}

Do you ever give up? And do you feel like you then fail?
Or.... did you give up something and feel that you are strong by doing that?

That is what this weeks challenge is about.

A long time ago I somewhere read the quote:

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak;
sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."
And the quote stayed with me and pops up every now and then.
I have made a few decisions in life where I had to let go. Not always because I wanted to, but because I needed to.
And yes it felt like giving up, like failing, and it was hard!
But after a while I could see that I made the right choice and that giving up was a strength!


Here is my take:




Love, Miranda

1 opmerking:

José zei

Hoi Miranda,
Super hoor, je lay-out. Ik weet precies wat je bedoeld met je text.....Helemaal herkenbaar.
Groetjes José

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...