maandag, augustus 24, 2009

"A dream is a wish your heart makes".



Een layout over mijn dromen en wensen. Gemaakt n.a.v. de allereerste challenge van de All about me challenge blog.
Een blog waarop elke 2 weken een challenge komt om over jezelf te scrappen. Een echte uitdaging!
** A layout about my dreams and wishes. Made for the first challenge at the All about me challenge blog. A blog on which every 2 weeks a challenge will come to scrap about yourself. A real challenge I think!


Ook heb ik deze layout gemaakt voor de uitdaging van American Crafts: Gebruik 2 American Crafts products en stitch/ sew op je layout. Ik heb gekozen voor rubons, thickers, bloemen en buttons van American Crafts. Papier is van October Afternoon en Cosmo Cricket, lint van Savvy 'N Sassy.
** I also made this layout for the challenge from American Crafts: Use 2 American crafts products and sew on your layout. The products I used are the rubons, the flowers, thickers and the buttons. Paper from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, ribbon from Savvy 'N Sassy.
Upload your pictures in Flickr for week 2 and don't forget to put in the title and tags week2, circle.

7 opmerkingen:

Melissa zei

Miranda this is GORGEOUS. I love that it's interactive too. Absolutely beautiful.

Karin zei

Hij is super!!! Er is zoveel op te zien, geweldig gewoon.

Groetjes,
Karin

TrayChic zei

Love your layouts! I admire the stitching and the beautiful patterned papers you used. Very inspiring!

Tere Azua zei

I love the layouts, and I lvoe that your blog is bilingual just like mine...well mine is English-Spanish!

Anoniem zei

This is just so gorgeous!!!! I love all the details!!!

Clair zei

Hey Miranda. It's been lovely getting to know you in the forums. Can't understand why I haven't added you to my favourites list already, but I came back anyway!!!

Kim zei

Beautiful page,Miranda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...