woensdag, februari 03, 2010

A day in my life {AAM challenge #11}

The challenge this time at AAM is to scrap an ordinary day. I love this challenge!
So I wanted to share a work day with you. But cause of being ill I didn't get the change to make pictures.
But... of course I had made some pics of my ten sweeties! So my layout is a bit different then I was planning...

(You can't see the faces of the kids, cause of privacy reasons.)

So this are the kids I spent my entire workday with.

Journaling reads:
Each morning at 7.10 am I get in my car and drive to De Meern. Since January 4 2010 my days fills up with these 10 little cuties.
The first 10 of the new come group.  Choosing with the choose board, in the circle we talk, read and sing.
Eating together a little something, crafting together. So, we have a great time!
Love, Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...